Many of the documents that Kimberley has authored are internal-focused and are not appropriate for Web site viewing: Marketing Requirements Documents, Product Requirement Documents, cheat sheets, battle cards, and sales presentations.
The following examples show sample outbound materials for a variety of companies.
Data Sheets/Technology Briefs
- Data Sheet: Star Analytics
- Techology Brief: Star Analytics
- Data Sheet: Enkata: Billing Improvement
- Data Sheet: Enkata: Claims Improvement
- Business White Paper: Realizing Potential from Financial Analysis Application Investments
- Technical White Paper: Financial Data Integration for the Enterprise: Supporting a Scalable EPM System
Thought Leadership Blogging
Posts from Finance Sytem Innovatorsblog, which was a thought leadership viral marketing project.
- Outsourcing with Integrity
- Instant Continuous Planning: Just Add Water
- Insight vs. Accountability: Redefining Corporate Performance
- Understanding the Impact of New Technologies on BI
Kimberley designed and wrote Tutors that Corel Corp. incorporated into their products to enhance the user experience. These Visual Basic 'mini-applications' provided interactive training for end-users from within the software interface.
The PhotoPaint Tutor is an executable file, and is not appropriate for Web download. Please contact Kimberley to receive a working copy of the PhotoPaint Tutor. The screen shot below illustrates the product.